PROGRAMS AND FACILITY USE APPLICATION
OVERVIEW OF FACILITY USE GUIDELINES
1. The Downtown Islamic Center strives to provide comprehensive spiritual, religious, educational, social, recreational and community programming for Muslims residing in Chicago. However, the Downtown Islamic Center also welcomes organizations, groups and individuals to utilize our facilities for events and programs that are consistent with the vision and mission of our Center.
2. Please keep in mind that the Downtown Islamic Center is first and foremost a mosque or masjid – a house of Allah (SWT). It is a place of worship, the spiritual center for the Muslim community, and a focal point for Islamic and community activities.
3. All applicants seeking to utilize the Downtown Islamic Center facilities must undergo an application and approval process, follow the Downtown Islamic Center Facility Rules and Regulations, and may be required to pay certain rental fees.
1. Please complete the Application and sign the Facility Use Agreement. If you have any questions regarding the Application, please email [email protected].
2. Applications must be completed in full and signed by an adult, 21 years or older, who will assume responsibility for the Applicant and be present during the use period.
3. Once submitted, Applicants can expect a response within 10 days of submission by the DIC team.